Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Working Solution
Site Name: Online Working Solution
Site Link: http://onlineworkingsolution.com/
Site Type: personal blog
Site Description: The site contains topics related to online working such as tips and guides, freelance work and different payment processors. I am currently updating the site and would like to solicit some advice for its improvement. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Great site! A lot more content than we have at the moment, but we're working on it.

I hope you have great success!
(02-07-2018, 04:42 AM)admin Wrote: Great site! A lot more content than we have at the moment, but we're working on it.

I hope you have great success!

Thank you admin. I know I need to make some necessary improvements on the site. I've been inactive for several months because I devoted my full concentration with Bitlanders. But now I could probably work on it little by little. 

Same here, I also wish success on your site. I will include Revenu Herald in my upcoming reviews.
(02-07-2018, 08:41 AM)cinderella Wrote: I will include Revenu Herald in my upcoming reviews.

That would be great! Cool
Definitely could do with a schedule of when you are going to write your articles. You've only one article for 2018, you should have plan possibly one article every month? That's my advice apart from that good luck!
(02-09-2018, 12:28 PM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: Definitely could do with a schedule of when you are going to write your articles. You've only one article for 2018, you should have plan possibly one article every month? That's my advice apart from that good luck!

Yes, just decided to revive my blog lately after not being able to pass Adsense during the prior year. I am planning to be more active in the next days and still working on it. Thank you for visiting and the wonderful advice. I will work on it.
(02-10-2018, 09:29 PM)cinderella Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 12:28 PM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: Definitely could do with a schedule of when you are going to write your articles. You've only one article for 2018, you should have plan possibly one article every month? That's my advice apart from that good luck!

Yes, just decided to revive my blog lately after not being able to pass Adsense during the prior year. I am planning to be more active in the next days and still working on it. Thank you for visiting and the wonderful advice. I will work on it.

Glad to hear! Looking forward to reading more content on your blog!