• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SuperPay.Me
Name: SuperPay.Me
Geographic Range: International
Payment Methods: Paypal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin, Amazon GC
Minimum Cashout: $1

[Image: 14.png]

Earn Money Online with Our Free Paid Surveys

Welcome to SuperPay.Me - We pay you for completing Free Paid Surveys, Paid Trials, PTC ads and other Free Paid Offers. SuperPay.Me is the easy way to earn money online every day. Register for a free account and start earning. We have over 700 worldwide offers available. Simply earn $1.00 and get paid via Instant PayPal, Payza, Bitcoin, Skrill or Amazon Gift Cards. Earn money Online daily working from your own home ... Join Free Today

Click here to go to SuperPay.Me
Made 0.25$ on the site. Min cashout is 1$. Surverys were not paying, I completed a couple and points weren't credited only offers that were crediting were the videos. I soon left the site
I really want to work on the site. But the only thing that I fear that it will stop sending surveys and new offers after some time. This is the case with most of such sites. Is there anyone from India who is working on the site?
I am interested in getting paid to bitcoin, but bitcoin transaction fee is large, what is the minimum threshold of bitcoin payment in superpay ? thx
Free tips and strategies ? | Exchange btc? | Facuet lists ? | No timer facuets? | Mining cryptocoins⛏ | Auto facuets ? | Games? | Daily interest ? | Reliable Freelance jobs?

Online fighter 2018

I registered on this site through a deal on BMF marketplace but couldn't work on it because of no offer for my location so I quit the site, it really legit though.
I am from Nepal. Can I join this site?
I am aware about this website but its so much difficult to earn from this and i have heard many complaints from it now that they are not paying properly
I already joined the site and I think it's almost 6 months since I'm earning there but until now I never reach the minimum payout. I got seldom surveys and no videos available in my place. I think if you are from tier countries you will earn well there.
This is a legit PTC site but I stopped working on the site after my account has been blocked and they called me a cheater using several IP addresses.I wasn't interest to contact them and sought out the problem.
This site is owned by the same people that own offer nation.I was at that site years ago but it has been ages since I visited the site.