Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPA Crazy
GET PAID FOR DOING ONLINE TASKS
EARN MONEY FROM YOUR OWN TRAFFIC
10% REF. EARNINGS and $ 5 MIN. PAYMENT

We will help you earn more cash from anything you do!

What is CPACrazy ?

We are an online advertising agency, where our advertisers pay YOU for each specified action. For example, an impression, a click, a form submit (e.g., contact request, newsletter sign up, registration etc.), double opt-in or sale. For each lead you bring us via your engagement, we will pay you.

Why CPACrazy ?

We pride ourselves on our excellent customer support. We work dilligently and around the clock to help you maximize your revenue and profits. We have some of the top performing, highest paying offers in the industry. We provide traffic and monetization solutions for any country and any device .

Click here to go to CPA Crazy
I would love to try this. Though I am not very familiar with the affiliate. Do I need to have my own website before I could join? I have my website and I am willing to learn how to do it.
(02-05-2018, 02:08 PM)cinderella Wrote: I would love to try this. Though I am not very familiar with the affiliate. Do I need to have my own website before I could join? I have my website and I am willing to learn how to do it.

You don't need one. I have seen people use social media pretty effectively at making a decent affiliate income. A website does make it easier for some of the offers, but it's not necessarily a requirement.
Can you provide offers for Nepal too?
(02-05-2018, 09:31 PM)admin Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 02:08 PM)cinderella Wrote: I would love to try this. Though I am not very familiar with the affiliate. Do I need to have my own website before I could join? I have my website and I am willing to learn how to do it.

You don't need one. I have seen people use social media pretty effectively at making a decent affiliate income. A website does make it easier for some of the offers, but it's not necessarily a requirement.

I am really happy to read your reply. I always want to set up a blog and work on affiliate marketing, but I have not find the time to set it up and also write the contents. I just started to work on my Twitter profile, it's good if I can start with promoting from Twitter before my blog is set up. It'd be better for me to start something now instead of keep waiting. Thanks for sharing this! I will check it out soon.

Same here, I don't understand the definition of a affliate, is an affilate a way to earn money online? Is like paid to click? Wanting to know so I can expand my online earnings @admin.