Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Tasks to Earn?
Humanatic is a great website but they don't accept members that easily so i don't feel it will be easy for all to earn but its paying well but i am doing fine at forum coin
My favorite are posting forums, taking surveys, and small tasks like liking, following, and downloading. I love also collecting free bitcoins on faucets.
Has to be PTP(Paid to Post). It's the easiest way to make money online. It's a bonus for me, I thoroughly enjoy creating discussing on forums and receiving incentives aswell, it's a extra reward.
Pay to post is best way to earn and like working on websites like Forum coin as these can be easily managed and there referral system is good
(02-07-2018, 05:05 AM)jaspreet Wrote: Humanatic is a great website but they don't accept members that easily so i don't feel it will be easy for all to earn but its paying well but i am doing fine at forum coin

They only need a verified PayPal account before they accept a member. I'm not sure nowadays if they still have this letter of an application being required when you apply for the job because I have been a member since 2013. But the site is a good way to earn some extra amount.
I just like to write,I can write all day from articles to reviews and comments on forums, it a great task for me than others so I focus more on writing.
(02-11-2018, 03:36 AM)uyai Wrote: I just like to write,I can write all day from articles to reviews and comments on forums, it a great task for me than others so I focus more on writing.

Same here. Looks like most have said there favourite is Paid to Write/Post. What do you most like about it?
I like paid to post sites and doing small tasks that pay. Like spare5 and scaleapi. I also like call review sutes, like Humanatic. I also would like to try the survey app again.
(02-15-2018, 12:50 AM)Here2Enjoy Wrote: I like paid to post sites and doing small tasks that pay. Like spare5 and scaleapi. I also like call review sutes, like Humanatic. I also would like to try the survey app again.

Are you still active with Spare5 nowadays? I barely had a free time to be devoted on the site because of tons of work that I am currently doing. I also have an account with ScaleApi but wasn't able to work on there.