Flux Rewards
Name: Flux Rewards
Geographic Range: International
Payment Methods: Paypal, Bitcoin
Minimum Cashout: $1

[Image: 4.png]

Start Making Money From Home!

Register  Complete Offers  Cashout
FluxRewards is an online rewards site, users can earn points and cash that can be converted into real world money by completing tasks including surveys, clicks, watching videos, signups, offers and inviting new members to join the site! There is no catch, simply create an account, do some tasks, and withdraw your money to your PayPal Account or Bitcoin Wallet.
Start Earning Now!
We pay our members with some of the highest rates in the industry!
Minimum to withdraw is now $1.00! 
Refer your friends, and earn 10% of their earnings for lifetime.

Fast & Reliable Support
We always make sure that support tickets are replied to within 24 hours of creation!

Always Secure
A strong anti-cheat system and custom encryptions, we would never keep your passwords in plain text!

Easy Payments
We pay our users as quickly as we can, simply create a withdrawal request and we do the rest!

Start Earning Now!
Click here to go to Flux Rewards
its looking well manage website, let me try to register this website under your ref , i will update here once i got something from flux rewards
The site looks good and promising. I have been cheated many times by such sites so I really want to ensure that the site is legit and pays well in time. The most important thing is that it should send surveys and offers on regular basis.
This is a good one, will check this ou.t hope the site accommodate my location because that's my major problem with online earning sites
(02-05-2018, 03:51 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: The site looks good and promising. I have been cheated many times by such sites so I really want to ensure that the site is legit and pays well in time. The most important thing is that it should send surveys and offers on regular basis.

Yes, you are correct. There are many sites like these which lure us through their offers and make money from our work.
The site looks okay. I'm going to try it but I don't want to regret doing so. I hope it pays as it said it would.